| big yawn after a long day at church |
I had set her on the couch and came back to find her slouched down like this. I couldn't help but bust up laughing. She just looked too cute with her squished up cheeks and big belly.
What sweet cheeks has been up to at 2 months:
*I must admit, I have a very good baby. The night of 8 weeks she slept 11 hours straight from 9 PM to 8 AM, and so did I! It was pretty awesome. She has been pretty good at sleeping through the night since about 3 weeks. Most nights she sleeps at least 7 hours at a time, sometimes longer. Her bedtime is pretty inconsistent, depending on how well she napped during the day.
*Her naps are also very inconsistent. I'm still trying to figure out how to start up piano lessons with her schedule so wacky (if you can call it a schedule). Though after sleeping through the night, she almost always feeds then takes a 3-4 hour nap in the morning. This gives me time to run, shower, and eat breakfast. But after that nap, who knows when she will sleep again. She does what she wants.
*She still doesn't cry too much. Though, like all babies she was having major fussy times in the evenings right around 6 weeks. But they have gotten a lot better. A couple evenings, I was worried she was going to pass out because she would stop breathing because she was crying so hard. I wonder if she got that from me.. When I was little I would pass out from crying so hard and not being able to breath.
*She can pretty much hold her head up on her own. Most days she doesn't like tummy time, but she can completely lift her head up and look around.
*Right at 6 weeks, I for sure got a smile out of her. Kade didn't get to see her smile until about 7 1/2 weeks. Now she smiles all the time. We love that she can now focus on our face and smile.
| I know it's blurry, but I caught her smiling! |
*She's almost grown out of newborn size and has been wearing size 1 diapers for a couple weeks.
*She has officially gone to all 3 hours of church, and so have I! It only took 8 weeks. She only slept for about 20 minutes in sacrament meeting and fell asleep for 5 minutes as Relief Society was ending. She was pretty good, only crying a little in Relief Society because she was tired.
| looking so pretty for church |
| I did get a picture of Avery in her cute dress before church |
*Still won't take a pacifier, though occasionally likes to suck on my finger. I caught her one day sucking on her thumb. Didn't last long, but it was cute.
*Loves hanging out with her daddy.
*Seems to constantly have her tongue out. So cute.
*Was very tired at her 2 month appointment, so she cried the whole time. When the doctor picked her up, she stopped and gave him a big smile. It was cute. Screamed her head off when she got her shots, but then slept most of the day after her appointment. She's pretty tough.
Stats:
Weight: 10 lbs, 7 oz
Height: 22.25 in.
Here are some pictures her Aunt Jennie helped me take.
We sure do love this little girl and are so grateful she's all ours. She is such a special little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment