Sunday, April 3, 2011

baby!

In March I went to visit my two friends in Rexburg, Natalie and Krista.  Natalie is about ready to pop out her very first baby, a little boy.  And Krista has a one year old that I haven't even met before!  She was absolutely adorable, she's like a little Krista! :) I drove up to all by myself - now remember Rexburg is like 7 hours away from Winnemucca so it was quite a drive all by myself.  It wasn't too bad, no weather or traffic.  I got to Krista's apartment in time for a St. Patrick's Day party.  Krista always makes cute decorations and she even dyed the water green! She's so great :)



I stayed at Natalie's apartment in her adorable little baby room.  She had it decorated so cute! 
Saturday was Natalie's baby shower.  Again, Krista put on a great party! All her cute decorations and food was great.  A lot of girls showed up and Natalie got lots of great presents.  The party was perfect!  
After the party I was able to hang out with Natalie and Krista.  It was so great to see them again, it had been way too long.  We always have so much fun when we are together.  Too bad they don't live closer.  Maybe their husbands can find jobs close to Winnemucca!  :)






No comments: