Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Garden Pics

My beautiful garden! I love it :)

My garden is doing really good this year and I just had to put new pictures up of it. I have regularly been getting delicious tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, strawberries, corn, broccoli, and carrots. I was able to freeze two bags of peas, a bag of beans, and two bags of broccoli because we couldn't eat it all! We are still picking onions whenever we want one and the potatoes are pretty much ready. We have already had some really good baked potatoes from the garden. Some of the cantaloupe look like they are almost ready. But I'm not so sure about the watermelon, I really hope we get some this year. I'm amazed at how the corn is taller than our fence!
Here is picture of what I picked one day: tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, corn, onion, beans, and the last of the peas.My flowers are looking good, too!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow. It all looks great. Can't wait until we get "settled" enough for a real garden!