Tuesday, November 20, 2012

4 months


Our sweet little girl is four months old! holy cow!  She is getting so big and she is still as sweet as ever.  I started piano lessons again and she just chilled listening to the music the whole time.  She is very mellow and rarely cries.  She got her four month shots on Monday.  This time it went much smoother than her 2 month appointment.  We were able to get in faster, before she got too tired, so she wasn't upset the whole time.  Only after they gave her four shots in her chubby little legs.  Her whole head turned red!  But once I picked her up she calmed down and didn't hear a peep the rest of the day.  When we got home she laid on the floor playing with a toy and acted like nothing had happened.  She's so tough. :)


I got her on a pretty good sleeping schedule most of the time.  She still struggles with only taking half hour naps, but she sleeps amazing at night, so I'm not complaining.  Since my last post, she hasn't woken in the night, sleeping at least 10 hours. 

She still hates church!  Luckily I still don't have an official calling.  Though subbing for the organ and for the piano in primary the staying after for choir practice was tough.  Kade didn't have to teach in young men's so he had her the whole time.  

She loves to blow bubbles and droll everywhere..

Can sit in a bumbo! But not without it...

She is always smiling and giggling.. I went visiting teaching to a friend's house that had a little dog.  When that dog came out and was jumping and running everywhere, Avery was laughing like crazy!  It was hilarious.  I'd never heard her laugh so much!  She loved it when that little dog would come close and try to lick her.  It was the cutest thing ever!

 She has officially rolled over, and does it all the time now.  She rolls from her back to her belly, but hasn't figured the other way out yet.  Most of the time she rolls to her side to sleep.  She's usually rolled up into a little ball in her crib, super cute!  The first time she rolled over was in her crib.  I put her in her crib on her back for her nap.  When I went in to get her she looked like this...


The she looked up at me...


and gave me a big smile!


Sleeps in her crib all the time now!  We finally got her sleeping in her crib a couple weeks ago after she stopped waking up after a half hour at night.  And sleeping in her crib didn't change how long she sleeps at night.

At first, people were saying she looked like Kade or a Crawford baby, now I'm hearing she looks like me.  So I found some pictures of me and Kade, I think she is a mix.



Either way, she's a cutie and we love her to pieces!!





Official stats:
Head diameter - 16 inches, 54th percentile
Length - 25.25 in length, 84th percentile
Weight - 12 lbs 9.5 oz, 16th percentile

And a little video of her sucking her thumb.  When her pacifier falls out, or she pulls it out, she tries to find her thumb.






No comments: