Thursday, August 16, 2012

blessing day


We decided to bless Avery last weekend while Kade had some family in town.  It was nice to have all his brothers in the blessing circle.  It was kind of a bummer that none of my family could be there, but I'm grateful that Mom and Dad were able to come out to see her.
 I was really worried about getting to church on time and Avery being fussy all through sacrament meeting.  Luckily, we made it to church a little before 9 right after I fed her, so she was a little angel.  And miraculously she did not have any explosions in her gorgeous little dress!  
Kade was a big help in making sure we were there on time.  He got Avery all ready to go while I showered and got ready.  After he got her dressed, he brought her in to show me.  I just couldn't help myself, she just looked so adorable! 
Thank you Mom for the beautiful dress, it worked out perfectly!  Kade's sister let me borrow the cute white bow, since I didn't have any.  
The blessing went great, Kade did an awesome job.  He's such a great dad! 





No comments: