After I labored for hours in the yard digging up the enormous amount of weeds in our yard, Kade was motivated to get the sod down. Kade and a couple of employees leveled the yard this week. Then on Friday morning Kade got the fifth wheel trailer to load 14 pallets of sod, yea we have a lot of grass, he took 2 trips. In the morning the first half of the sod was put down by about 11am, and we got the rest down by like 2pm. But we ran out in the back and went back for another pallet. So I guess we had 15 pallets and it still didn't completely finish what we were planning, but close enough.
I can not believe the difference it made! Kade and I set the timer on the sprinkler system and stared at the grass forever! haha.. its so wonderful...
This link will take you to all the lovely pictures
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2208631&l=ea264&id=17806428
1 comment:
That is awesome you guys got instant grass. Don't you love it!! It looks like your garden has really taken off too!!
Post a Comment