Tuesday, May 1, 2012

my baby bump

Lots of people have been asking for baby bump pictures, so I finally decided to put some up.  I was planning on taking a picture every week to see my progression, but that didn't happen.  I started taking pictures at 21 weeks and right now I am 30 weeks.  

21 weeks

23 weeks

28 weeks

30 weeks
Looking at these line up next to each other, I am amazed at how much I've grown.  And I still have 10 more weeks!

3 comments:

Megan and Jonny said...

I'm jealous of how cute & tiny you are! And thanks for the pictures! I'm sad we won't get to see her until she's like 6 months old...

Ashley said...

Are you sure you have your math right? Lol Im way bigger and I'm 3 weeks behind you!! Totally jealous!

Stephen and Claudia said...

You are tiny ... You look so cute!!!!