Saturday, September 24, 2011

kade's home!

Could I be any happier? I think not. Kade left me for two whole weeks to hunt elk down in Pioche, Nevada. He was so lucky to get an elk tag in Nevada. He wasn't so lucky hunting. He came home empty handed, but he had the time of his life. As did Brandon and Brian, his hunting companions. He did find a bunch of elk sheds that are pretty cool and he was excited about. They are in the garage. They poke my butt while trying to load the car.


While Kade was gone I had to keep myself busy so I painted our bedroom, exercised Roxy and canned tomatoes, while working my three jobs. I watched like three girly movies and finished rereading the last Harry Potter book. It was pretty lonely and boring without Kade around, but I have to be honest, I didn't have to make dinner and had way less cleaning to do. But kade is definitely worth the work :)
I'm so glad he's back.
And did I mention my garden is doing wonderful? It's so delicious. :)

No comments: