Thursday, July 28, 2011

a cherry!

I planted fruit trees when we got in our house.  It's only the third year for these trees so I was super excited when we discovered a single cherry on my cherry tree!  Kade let me eat it, and it was delicious.

My garden hasn't done that great because we had a pretty cold spring again this year.  I'll have to get some pictures.  My peas are already done, but I didn't get very many off of them.  The strawberries we planted in the garden beds we made are doing pretty good, I've been getting some strawberries.  I've only gotten one tomato so far, but I can see some more coming.  I'm hoping this 100 degree weather will get my garden growing!

Oh and some more falls canyon pictures I got off Kade's phone!
one of the creek crossings on the trail
water was freezing!


cool picture
Jennie crossing with Miley

carter looking cute

a lizard on the trail
and who wouldn't want to see an adorable picture of Roxy.. she's so pretty :)


No comments: