I guess Kade had a lot of fun with the YM. He said the boys got so excited they started mutilating the wounded rabbits with knives and machetes. Good thing I wasn't there..
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Utah Trip 9/27
So, the weekend of September 27th I traveled to Utah to see Krista! It was so much fun. I left Friday and came back on Sunday. Kade couldn't go because he had a Young Men camp out to go to at the farm. He took the Young Men to the farm to shoot rabbits and camp out for the night. So I traveled to Utah on my own. Friday night I got to Lehi, Saturday morning Krista shot her bridals in Salt Lake at the Memory Grove Park.
I had never been to that park, it was absolutely gorgeous! I was so jealous of the people that get to run in that park everyday! It was so much fun helping Krista with her bridals. I didn't do bridals for my wedding, and wished I had after seeing how much fun it was!
Saturday night we went to Cornbellies at Thanksgiving Point. It was great; there was a corn maze shaped as (no joke!) David Archuleta. We were trying to find his face, but gave up and cheated to get out. There was also a huge blown up haunted monster. You would go through the mouth and come out the butt, we were too chicken to go through! We had a lot of fun acting like kids haha :) Sunday I drove back after church.
I guess Kade had a lot of fun with the YM. He said the boys got so excited they started mutilating the wounded rabbits with knives and machetes. Good thing I wasn't there..
I guess Kade had a lot of fun with the YM. He said the boys got so excited they started mutilating the wounded rabbits with knives and machetes. Good thing I wasn't there..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment